Re: Proposal: add a _NET_WM_DESKTOP_FILE

So you'll have to add an API to Qt for this new use case (specifying
the desktop file). Why not have Qt set the default WM_CLASS of newly
created windows when you call this new API?

Don't get me wrong, I'm totally in favor of cleaning up matching
semantics, but I'm not sure adding *yet* another property and
heuristic is a good way to do it.