Re: Re: Selection ownership for docks and panels

On Tuesday 04 January 2011 17:22:19 Martin Gräßlin wrote:
> That is a selction for desktop shell. So you would have to do "unity --
> replace" or "plasma-desktop --replace" to switch desktop shell.
To pull this up again: I started to implement something like that for the Plasma Desktops and there
seems to be some agreement under the Plasma developers that this is a good approach. You
can find my current implementation at [1].

Cheers
Martin Gräßlin

[1] https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/101316/