Re: Client-side decorations, RGBA opaque regions
- From: Yann Droneaud <ydroneaud mandriva com>
- To: Cody Russell <bratsche gnome org>
- Cc: wm-spec-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Client-side decorations, RGBA opaque regions
- Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 17:55:38 +0100
Le mercredi 25 novembre 2009 à 10:46 -0600, Cody Russell a écrit :
> On Wed, 2009-11-25 at 17:30 +0100, Yann Droneaud wrote:
> > > They don't draw shadows on RGBA windows currently do they?
> > Otherwise it
> > > would be making some pretty big assumptions wouldn't it?
> > >
> > Some do.
> Sorry, I forgot to be more specific.. but on *undecorated* RGBA windows?
Did you mean on unredirected (override_redirect = True) RGBA window ?
Examples of undecorated window showed in the thread uses an
] [Thread Prev