Re: Desktop-wide input language info

On Sat, Oct 06, 2007 at 11:16:29PM +0200, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> Mark Tiefenbruck a écrit :
> > I think this would be more appropriate on the xdg mailing list.
>
> Well since Jim Gettys thinks the solution is to define new X11
> properties, It may belong there. But I'll copy xdg list anyway.

It looks like xdg list is already deep in a discussion of this exact
stuff anyway (though with DBus rather than X as the communication
medium, which seems plausible):
  http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xdg/2007-October/thread.html

-- Nathaniel

--
Damn the Solar System.  Bad light; planets too distant; pestered with
comets; feeble contrivance; could make a better one myself.