Re: _NET_WM_[GET_|TAKE_|REQUEST_]FOCUS & urgency

On Wed, May 25, 2005 at 05:51:16PM -0600, Elijah Newren wrote:
> On 5/25/05, Luke Schierer <lschiere users sf net> wrote:
>
> > I think we come to sufficient agreement here:
> > there is a bug in gnome's implementation of DEMANDS_ATTENTION (it
> > doesn't actually alert users), fixing it would satisfy our ideas
> > on Z level and window placement level.
>
> Great, let's go from here.  Can you file a bug in Gnome bugzilla and
> we can move any further discussion there?

I have created bug 305499, which I may or may not have filed against
the correct component, and may or may not have handled the other
settings "correctly" or not.  one of my personal gripes about
bugzilla is that it expects users to know these things ;-) but then
SF's tracker has its own flaws.  going back on topic, discussion on
this can continue there.

luke