Re: Aspect ratio SizeHint and fullscreen

Your app could certainly be Xinerama-aware and set the aspect ratio hint
depending on the current xinerama display (update the hint whenever the
window is moved).  As for having the window manager track a separate value
for each head that seems pretty excessive and special-purpose.

As for ignoring aspect ratio and size increment hints in fullscreen mode,
I'd have to say that this really seems like the correct behavior.  But for
the most part it's probably not necessary to specify what the window
manager should do in this circumstance, and leave it up to the WM what
priority to assign to various conflicting hints (there are a number of
hint pairs/combinations that don't make much sense).

-Rob