Re: one draft comment

Matthias Clasen <maclas gmx de> writes:

> I have added this and Lubos' clarifications to the draft. Havoc, would
> you pull the trigger again ? I think we're getting really close to 1.2
> now, the only thing which we may want to sort out before 1.2 is
> _NET_WM_HANDLED_ICONS. Does anybody have a good idea what to do about it
> ?

Doesn't it have to be intended as an application window property on
the tasklist itself - otherwise if the tasklist crashed, icons would
not come back.

This is sort of broken for both gnome and kde, since the tasklist is
an embedded applet not a toplevel window - but I think we could punt
for 1.2 and just clarify that it's intended to be set on the toplevel
window of the tasklist itself.