Re: docking

Cool thanks;

I implemented a simple Dock and a 'dock app' implementing the protocol
described here and in the xemdeb spec. They seem to work fine
togeather.

However, I built the latest gnome2 ( via garnome ) and expected the
app to dock in a panel there, but it appears although 'applets' use
Xembed , the system tray protocol is not being used ...?

If this is the case how does the window ID get passed to the embedder
in gnome2 ?

Does the final release of gnome2 plan to implement the system tray
protocol ?

( Sorry if these questions are a little OT ... )

  -- Matthew Allum