Re: web page updated

Thanks for making the draft available, Havoc.

Here are two patches for some items from my list of outstanding items.

The first adds the button field and keyboard directions to
_NET_WM_MOVERESIZE,
the second adds information about cleaning _NET_WM_DESKTOP and
_NET_WM_STATE.

I hope that these additions are uncontroversial, but we should probably
discuss
potential compatibility issues with the moveresize additions, since our
"versioning" is
based only on atoms. Maybe it is time to recommend the use of the WM_Sn
manager
selection and add a selection target _NET_WM_VERSION ?

http://www.gmx.net