Re: desktop layout patch
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Michael Toomim <toomim OCF Berkeley EDU>
- Cc: Waldo Bastian <bastian kde org>, wm-spec-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: desktop layout patch
- Date: 13 Jul 2002 10:47:19 -0400
Michael Toomim <toomim OCF Berkeley EDU> writes:
> Huh? Flicker in the pager? This protocol doesn't affect the pager's
> update latency. This protocol only affects the WM's directional
> commands. If you mean flicker in the wm... well directional commands
> can't really "flicker"...
It could affect visible things, no reason why not. It's sort of nice
to avoid intermediate states, I guess, as a general principle.
] [Thread Prev