twm? How to test [was: Re: Various comments, mostly on Implementation Notes]

Am Fre, 18 Aug 2000 schrieb John Harper:
[snip]

> IIRC at least twm, afterstep, kwin and sawfish do this how the ICCCM
> requires..? (some of these have only been changed very recently)

What's the simpliest way to test this? Since xv does it definitely wrong, an
ICCC; compliant window manager lets the xv image window jump whenever the user
types 'n', right?

This does not happen with twm, so I guess twm doesn't do it correctly.

Matthias