Re: twm? How to test [was: Re: Various comments, mostly on Implementation Notes]

Matthias Ettrich writes:
|What's the simpliest way to test this? Since xv does it definitely wrong, an
|ICCC; compliant window manager lets the xv image window jump whenever the user
|types 'n', right?

This is what happened with sawfish _before_ I changed it to (what I
understand as) the ICCCM compliant behaviour!

Now XV stays in the same position when I hit next..

|This does not happen with twm, so I guess twm doesn't do it correctly.

I guess this means that sawfish and twm now do the same thing.. I'm not
sure if that's correct or not..! :-(

	John