Re: Fwd: Draft 1

> i agree with this... but if i make a suggestion... perhaps we should make
> the values a little more discrete... since blackbox would look at
> _NET_WM_DECORATION_TINY a little differently than say WindowMaker or KWM
> would, simply because each of these window managers has different "pieces"
> that make up the decorations...  perhaps something like
>
> _NET_WM_DECORATION_TITLEBAR
> _NET_WM_DECORATION_HANDLE
> _NET_WM_DECORATION_BORDER
> etc. etc. (very similar to the Motif WM hints possibly?)

No, lets just use the motif hints. Many wms understand them already.
I guess they have all details we need:

#define MWM_DECOR_BORDER              (1L << 1)
#define MWM_DECOR_RESIZEH             (1L << 2)
#define MWM_DECOR_TITLE               (1L << 3)
#define MWM_DECOR_MENU                (1L << 4)
#define MWM_DECOR_MINIMIZE            (1L << 5)
#define MWM_DECOR_MAXIMIZE            (1L << 6)

Matthias, what is wrong with just using these ?

--
Matthias Clasen,
Tel. 0761/203-5606