Re: I'm Troumad, a french Linux user

Le 02/03/2012 18:05, Troumad a écrit :
Le 02/03/2012 12:25, Hib Eris a écrit :
Hi Troumad,

I cannot give you the exact details, but it has something to do with the fact that you have to run 'glib-compile-schemas' after you installed your program
to create a share/glib-2.0/schemas/gschemas.compiled file.

Cheers,
Hib
I don't remenber abour this... Now, I have do it, I have compiled my program, and I have this problem again.
Error... It's run on my computer. But, if I put this programm in a other computer, it don't work :(

--
Amicalement vOOotre              Troumad Alias Bernard SIAUD
mon site : http://troumad.org : AD&D maths WEB...