Re: I'm Troumad, a french Linux user

On Fri, 02 Mar 2012 09:02:55 +0100, Troumad wrote:
My program compile and run only if I don't nead
*gtk_file_chooser_dialog_new . Why ? *
If I use *gtk_file_chooser_dialog_new, I have this error :
*

(perso.exe:392): GLib-GIO-CRITICAL**: Settings schema 'org.gtk.Settings.FileChooser' is not installed

This is a known problem with GLib on windows with g_get_system_data_dirs()
which unlike other platforms (Linux and I suppose OS X) doesn't behave
as we would expect. And it gets worse, unlike those other platforms
GLib fails to honor the XDG_DATA_DIRS environment variable...

I've been working on fixing this in my spare time for a couple of weeks
already and hope to finish this soon (it's also needed for the windows
port of gobject-introspection).

mvg,
Dieter