Re: [Vala] Newbie need help

Wolfgang Mauer writes:

Hello,

Hi all,
I'm a C# developer (MS/MONO) and like to try vala.
I'm wondering there is not a really useful IDE?!

Current i use Monodevelop/VS2017 to develop C# programs and debug my
application.
This is very comfortable for writing and debugging.

I tried glade-builder and anjuta, but both are not really usable.

Does that mean that vala-dvelopers must use command-line tools? (Back to the
80's ;-))

I like to use a text editor, but if you want an IDE then it seems that
GNOME builder is the way to go: https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Builder

Vivien

Please give me a hand if there are some useful IDE's.

/
Wolfgang