Re: [Vala] Newbie need help

   > On Sunday, 30 September 2018, 22:57:23 BST, Wolfgang Mauer <wolfgang mauer kabelmail de> wrote:
Does that mean that vala-dvelopers must use command-line tools? (Back to the> 80's ;-))

Please give me a hand if there are some useful IDE's.

If you want to develop for the Linux platform then use GNOME Builder. It is important to understand from the
beginning that tool is geared towards Flatpak distribution.

For a more cross-platform approach then VS Code with the Vala language extension. There are also Vala
language servers available.

For more information read: https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Vala/Tools There is a lot of choice.

Debugging with gdb/lldb can be a bit rough so contributions in that area are welcome.
All the best,

Al