[Vala] C# Developer

Maybe the wrong mailing-list ...

First of all, I think Vala is good and very performant.

I would like to but can not...
If a C# developer really (not only for fun) to change to Vala, then must necessarily be a valadevelop
available!
With completion and tooltips and and and.
I have already tried a few, but all do not meet the expectations (Geany/Anjuta/builder)

The already existing tools are nice, but that's not enough.
What happened to the project Valaide?
In C# you can easily call C methods to improve performance. mono have a C bridge in both directions..

I mean, certainly other C# developers too, that to develop seriously their own "valadevelop" must be
available.

Greetings
Wolfgang