Re: [Vala] Newbie need help

You can use mono without recompile anything on other cpu's, including ARM/MIPS !!!
I have a project for SetTopBoxes witch runs on Arm32/Mips32 with the same dll's (AnyCPU) !!!!

Of course, because it's managed (byte) code, something like java vm
code. Does it run on any OS (Windows, Linux?)?

No, maybe I'm too stupid to do that
With Geany my project (4 files) compiles/build only one vala-file :-(

Put something like this to "Build - Set Build Commands- Compile":

valac --pkg gtk+-3.0 *.vala -o mybinary

You may/should use a makefile for bigger projects. Please PM (private
email, german) me and i will send you a generic makefile.