Re: [Vala] Newbie need help

Does it run on any OS (Windows, Linux?)?
Yes, runs on Linux, Windows AND Mac :-)

But i need to increase performance...

Von: Ulink <ulink gmx at>
Gesendet: 03.10.2018 12:49
An: <vala-list gnome org>
Betreff: Re: [Vala] Newbie need help
> You can use mono without recompile anything on other cpu's, including ARM/MIPS !!!
> I have a project for SetTopBoxes witch runs on Arm32/Mips32 with the same dll's (AnyCPU) !!!!

Of course, because it's managed (byte) code, something like java vm
code. Does it run on any OS (Windows, Linux?)?

> No, maybe I'm too stupid to do that
> With Geany my project (4 files) compiles/build only one vala-file :-(

Put something like this to "Build - Set Build Commands- Compile":

valac --pkg gtk+-3.0 *.vala -o mybinary

You may/should use a makefile for bigger projects. Please PM (private
email, german) me and i will send you a generic makefile.