[Vala] A couple of Vala questions

Hi,

Being new to Vala, I am trying to understand the difference between

things that look similar but are not.

a) GTK applications written in Vala have constructors labelled as

internal (not public). Why is that so ? If a constructor is internal,

main() should not be able to access it. But main() accesses new

MyApplication() easily.

b) I can't make out any difference between GTK.Window and

GTK.ApplicationWindow. Should an application's window derive from

GTK.Window or from GTK.ApplicationWindow? They both seem to work

perfectly same.

Thanks for any tips.

Manish Jain