[Vala] .me cast resurrection on "Re: The future of Vala"

I would take a look to WebAssembly. The next few years could be
amazing for the concept of isomorphic web frameworks! (just imagine
Valum running in a web browser as on the server side).

Exactly, I thought Vala has good and strong asynchronous "mechanics" which made Vala a good choice for
webapps. So we should keep an eye on frameworks which could be the key to success for Vala (or at least
better recognition). Thanks for informations, pending march for the next release ;-) Regards