Re: [Vala] Is there any usable editor for Vala?

Hi Andy,
A recent version of Anjuta compiled with Vala support enabled does pretty well on code completion and go to declaration
That's very interesting to know! But I don't seem to be able to reproduce it. I'm using the version contained in Fedora 23, which appears to be the most recent one (3.18.2). Afaics it is compiled with Vala support (the .spec file doesn't contain --disable-vala and Vala is offered when creating a new project). Is there anything one needs to do besides importing the project as an autotools project?

Cheers,
Matthias