Re: [Vala] Gtk.TreeView + Cellrender + text different colors ???

OK thanks.
Now I understand that those declared in the fields TreeStore not correspond
to the columns.
make it work achieved thanks for your attention and apologize for any
inconvenience.

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 1:09 PM, Flavio Danesse <fdanesse gmail com>