Re: [Vala] refcounting, signals and closures

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 4:51 PM, pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) <pelzflorian pelzflorian de> wrote:
While I have no idea about the problem at hand, is it not possible to
find the potential owners using a gdb conditional breakpoint like
https://developer.gnome.org/gobject/stable/tools-refdb.html ?

I'm not sure if that will help because I don't know the address of the widget instances in advance - I assume that everything that holds a ref to it will have it already soon after it is constructed and added to the UI.

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>