Re: [Vala] Gtk.TreeView + Cellrender + text different colors ???

That does not work.
According to the documentation you must specify the column number.
In my example I have two columns but I want to change the color of the
letter only in the second column and the color varies according to row.

In short my example says:

Gtk.CellRendererText cell = new Gtk.CellRendererText();
insert_column_with_attributes(-1, "Line", cell, "text", 0, null);

cell = new Gtk.CellRendererText();
cell.set("foreground_set", true);
insert_column_with_attributes(-1, "Content", cell, "text", 1, null);

treeview.append(out iter, rootiter);
treeview.set(iter, 0, item.line, 1, item.def, -1);

How would you do in this instance?

Hi Flavio,

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 11:34 AM, Flavio Danesse <fdanesse gmail com>