Re: [Vala] Worried about the state of Genie

"Useful" is a relative term... it's useful as is, despite bugs and missing features. However, in my opinion more work needs to be done *continuously* in order to make it not only useful, but of quality consistent with that of the Vala language. Low-quality pieces of the Vala project diminish its overall value.

Jamie, I hope you will step up! Genie a terrific contribution to free software.