[Vala] Worried about the state of Genie

I think Genie is a wonderful idea, and have invested a lot in it: three rather large applications, and more coming in the future.

However, I'm very concerned about its future. It has some serious linguistic problems and bugs. I've reported many of them on Bugzilla:

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=REOPENED&emailreporter1=1&emailtype1=exact&email1=tal.liron%40gmail.com

These bugs have been languishing for almost a year without them being assigned to anyone.

Are there plans to continue supporting Genie? If not, I think it should be deprecated and removed from Vala. As it stands, it seems like a made a mistake investing in it, and should rewrite everything in Vala. :(

-Tal