Re: [Vala] Worried about the state of Genie

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 3:15 PM, Al Thomas <astavale yahoo co uk> wrote:

There are certainly significant bugs in Genie. I thing some are listed in
Bugzilla for lists and dicts, which are one of the great benefits of using
Genie and Vala, rather than C. The other bugs I have found are nested
conditional statements. So good quality bug reporting and prioritising on
significant failings would certainly help new people learning Genie and
keep their momentum up with learning the language.

Are a lot of these also bugs in Vala or are you only talking bugs specific
to Genie?