Re: [Vala] Worried about the state of Genie

You're not the first, and sadly, I'm sure, you won't be the last to
complain on this list about the state of bugs for Vala. As far as Genie, I
don't know what to tell you. Is there a separate mailing list for Genie?
I'm not sure i've ever seen a question come across here for it.

Is anyone else on this list a regular user of Genie?

Steven N. Oliver