Re: [Vala] Linarchive 3.1.2 (was Binding 7zip library ?)

On Tuesday, 27 August, 2013 11:00 PM, raum no-log org wrote:
VAPI file, based on previous one (version 2 by Julian Andres Klode
<jak jak-linux org>), for libarchive version 3. I certainly made some
mistakes... Feel free to correct it ;)
Copy this file into you vala vapi directory.
Mine is "/opt/share//vala-0.20/vapi"
I think it would be better if you file a bug for Vala and attach it there
instead if you want your vapi to be included in Vala.