Re: [Vala] Unit Testing in Vala

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Steven Oliver <oliver steven gmail com> wrote:
I am sorry if I made it sound like you guys had done something wrong. That was not my intention!

No problem.  No offense was taken.

Is there a reason you're not currently using it, even if you aren't further developing it?

Unit testing never became a part of the Yorba methodology.  I know that's controversial to some, but with our
resources, we've elected to keep them on features and bug fixes.  I do think it's something we're going to
pursue (gradually) in the case of Geary, as it has to interoperate with such a variety of mail servers and
services, it's important we know we haven't broke something.

-- Jim