Re: [Vala] Unit Testing in Vala

For the record, Yorba attempted to contact the original developer of Valadate and received no response.  We
had some testing needs awhile back, and so we forked.  The work we did was not to add features, but merely to
rip things out to get it to compile with the then-current version of Vala.

You are correct, we're not currently using or developing Valadate.  We would like it if someone stepped up to
take over the project.  The code is most likely suffering from bit rot and could use some attention.
Unfortunately, we have our hands full with other projects and can't spend the time it would take.

-- Jim