Re: [Vala] State of Vala IDEs

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 11:43 PM, Thomas Jollans <t jollybox de> wrote:
Well that does sound promising! Using the autotools is not an issue for me
as I use them anyway, and wouldn't dream of switching to an IDE's preferred
build system, at least not for existing code.

I think I'll give Anjuta a try!

One last tip. To have the debugger to work at Vala lines I have to set
the environment variable
VALAFLAGS=-g
in the Build->ConfigureProject dialog of anjuta, in the Debug configuration.
It will set this env var both at configure time and at make time.