[Vala] State of Vala IDEs

Hi,

I know this is a classic theme and you're all bored of it, but I was wondering about the current state of Vala IDEs, in particular, which IDEs have/notably lack which features. For my part, what I look for in an IDE is primarily (and I know I could get these in vim with ctags and clewn) a working debugger and way to get an overview of/jump to symbols -- and code completion would be nice, of course.

In particular a working integrated debugger I imagine isn't all that common as vala debugging was broken for quite a while.

Val(a)IDE looks dead. But does it do debugging?

I still think it's a shame Valable never took off...

A quick google suggests that Valencia and Geany are what many of you are using. Do these integrate a debugger? Does code completition work?

I like the look of MonoDevelop in general from the few times that I've had a look at it, if you ignore the fact that it has never really been stable. What's the state of its Vala support? Does it work? Does code completion work? Critically, does debugging work?

Anjuta, that old horse -- it's never been particularly good to me, but as "the GNOME IDE", it may be worth a look -- how's its Vala support? Debugger? Code completion?

Thanks
Thomas