Re: [Vala] Uncomplete bindings

Am 27.07.2012 00:48, schrieb Ivo Kosir:
Hy everyone,

In some .vapi bindings i didn't find all the methods from the corresponding library.

For example in webkit-1.0.vala there's no WebKitWebView.try_get_favicon_pixbuf().
I can confirm that this method was working in python gir bindings.

The second example is cogl-1.0.
There's no CoglOnscreen, but this can be problem on theirs side, I didn't tested this in any other language.

As some bindings are written by people and not by automated tools it's normal that something is missing. If you find something you need please add and send a patch so next version of vala can ship the updated binding.

Regards,
Simon

--
Simon Busch - http://mm.gravedo.de/blog/