[Vala] TreeModels, IconViews and Segfaults 2: Why is this code making the program crash?

Hello,

In one of my previous threads here, I posted about a problem I was having
with getting a selection from an IconView. Now I believe I found the
offender.

0x0804d350 in minkovsky_ufilter_ufilter_window_on_filter_selected (
    e=0x8172010, self=0x8354d80)
    at /home/filip/ufilter/src/UfilterWindow.vala:281
281                TreePath item = filterchooser.get_selected_items().data;

Can you please tell me why it's happening (and how to fix it)?

Thanks,
Filip

--
Filip Lamparski - FB <https://www.facebook.com/filip.lamparski> -