From: tarnyko tarnyko net
To: vala-list gnome org
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 20:33:57 +0200
Subject: [Vala] ANNOUNCE: ValaWinPKG for win32

Hi folks,

Since this a dev list, I'll just post a little dev-oriented annnounce...

I just released the first version of ValaWinPKG. It's a kind of package
manager, which downloads Win32 libraries having Vala bindings : Soup, Gee,
MySQL, SQLite, GLUT, GtkGLExt, SDL...

It permits usage of the Win32 Vala compiler with additional libraries
easily.

The packages themselves contains DLLs, import libraries (dll.a), locales and
eventuelly .vapi files when they are not included with Vala itself.

Download link : http://www.tarnyko.net/en/?q=node/5
Tutorial link : http://www.tarnyko.net/en/?q=node/6

It's GPL of course.
I also posted it on the wiki.