Re: [Vala] Custom export / custom attributes / iterating over object's public methods/parameters/signals/properties

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 10:42 PM, marcin saepia net <marcin saepia net>wrote:

a) is there any way to define custom annotations (let's say, with the
same syntax as DBus) in the library and use that in my Vala app?

Not yet, but the plan is to have that possibility in the future

b) if not, is there any clean way to iterate over object's public
methods (with their parameters and type of returned value), signals
and properties? - that will be enough for me to implement that

Only properties afaik. You may want to use gobject-introspection, but
that's way less dynamic.

--
www.debian.org - The Universal Operating System