Re: [Vala] Compiling VTG under Ubuntu 11.10

rastersoft <raster rastersoft com> writes:

Hi:

That link points to a sample plugin, not to Vala Toys... :?

El 16/10/11 17:47, bsquared escribió:

As I indicated.  The sample can be used as a guide to installing a gedit
plugin.

I believe I pieced together how to install the plugin from the
Val GEdit Plugin Sample:
http://live.gnome.org/Vala/Gedit3PluginSample

I can tell you from my experiences that I don't use the plugin as it
seemed to use too much memory.  Anjuta was cheaper in this regard.

--
Regards,
Brian Winfrey