Re: [Vala] Support for custom attribute introspection/reflection?
- From: Ricardo Gladwell <ricardo gladwell gmail com>
- To: Jonathan Ryan <jryan curious-os com>
- Cc: vala-list <vala-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Vala] Support for custom attribute introspection/reflection?
- Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 16:53:54 +0100
On 5 May 2011 15:15, Jonathan Ryan <jryan curious-os com> wrote:
Excerpts from Ricardo Gladwell's message of 2011-05-05 03:29:11 -0400:
Given this, it would seem unlikely GObject-Introspection will support
executables or namespaces, both of which would be needed for a full
introspection API for Vala.
As of right now; I think it's the closest thing we have to
I would hope that it will extend (or some subproject)
would extend into providing not only public API metadata
but for "on-the-fly" metadata for executables.
Is this the approach favoured by the Vala team?
The other option is to simply compile attributes directly into the
generated C type code.
Ricardo Gladwell <ricardo gladwell gmail com>
Twitter: @rgladwell - MSN: axonrg gmail com
] [Thread Prev