Re: [Vala] Support for custom attribute introspection/reflection?

On 5 May 2011 15:15, Jonathan Ryan <jryan curious-os com> wrote:
Excerpts from Ricardo Gladwell's message of 2011-05-05 03:29:11 -0400:
Given this, it would seem unlikely GObject-Introspection will support
executables or namespaces, both of which would be needed for a full
introspection API for Vala.

As of right now; I think it's the closest thing we have to
introspection.

I would hope that it will extend (or some subproject)
would extend into providing not only public API metadata
but for "on-the-fly" metadata for executables.

Is this the approach favoured by the Vala team?

The other option is to simply compile attributes directly into the
generated C type code.

--
Ricardo Gladwell <ricardo gladwell gmail com>
http://www.google.com/profiles/ricardo.gladwell