Re: [Vala] Support for custom attribute introspection/reflection?

Hi Ricardo,

Could you tell why you need to get the annotated attributes?

I had a similar issue where I wanted to know the namespace of an object at
runtime and I found no way to it. I solved it partially by using static
constants in classes and GObject's type
information<http://developer.gnome.org/gobject/stable/gobject-Type-Information.html>
.
If you want I can post some code I used, not sure it will help you.

Me too would like to have true introspection support at runtime, not only
the ones provided by GObject, since that is only partially what is supported
in Vala.

*Alexandre Rosenfeld*

On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 13:48, Ricardo Gladwell