Re: [Vala] How to use GIR files

I'm searching a way to use autogenerated GIR, by libgda source code
compilation, to generate vapi automatically as new libgda version is
released.

Please tell me the steps to do and I'll reproduce them in libgda sourcecode,
or at least sent the updated vapi.

I want to use new API on libgda 4.2 and start upcoming 5.0, by automatically
generation of vapi.