Re: [Vala] Vala 0.13 on Ubuntu

On 06/30/2011 07:26 PM, Alexandre Rosenfeld wrote:
Version 0.13 is a development release, so I'm not sure the PPA will include
it. We need to talk to the PPA maintainers if they are going to release
development releases in the PPA as well.

Ah, so 0.<even> are regular releases and 0.<odd> are dev releases? I didn't
know that...

But even then, v0.12.1 sounds like a regular release and should presumably
be included?

Best
        Christian

--
|------- Dr. Christian Siefkes ------- christian siefkes net -------
| Homepage: http://www.siefkes.net/ | Blog: http://www.keimform.de/
|    Peer Production Everywhere:       http://peerconomy.org/wiki/
|---------------------------------- OpenPGP Key ID: 0x346452D8 --
People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be
afraid of their people.
        -- V, in "V for Vendetta"