Re: [Vala] Vala 0.13 on Ubuntu

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 09:33, Christian Siefkes <christian siefkes net>wrote:

Hi Stefan and all,

On 06/29/2011 08:46 PM, Stefan Risberg wrote:
Vala 0.13 has been released about 10 days ago, but the version in the
Ubuntu
PPA is still stuck at 0.12. Any change that it will be updated soon?
That would be a good thing, are there some new things or just bugfixes?

Looking at https://live.gnome.org/Vala/Release, v0.12.1 and v0.13.0 seem
contain mostly bugfixes. Still, it would be good to have them...

Version 0.13 is a development release, so I'm not sure the PPA will include
it. We need to talk to the PPA maintainers if they are going to release
development releases in the PPA as well.