Re: [Vala] lexical analysis using libvala

Antlr is an important project. It features grammar files for most languages.
Having one for vala is a great asset for vala, I would say. Also, some
effort is needed even for using vala's own parser.

Probably, one of the reasons I say this is that even know, I'm not able to
install a proper ide for vala on my Ubuntu box. The compiler works fine but
neither valide nor the gedit plugin would install correctly. So I still hope
that more tools will emerge for this great new language. Having an ANTLR
grammar for it would be a boost.
Personally, I'm a full-time eclipse user and fan.

Hope I didn't say too many useless things, if so, feel free to ignore ;)"

--
Victor