Re: [Vala] lexical analysis using libvala

I am new to Vala, so my remarks might be naive, but:

1) Is there not some kind of source code parser already included in
Valadoc that you could reuse (as opposed to writing something from
scratch).

2) Is there not and AST parser somewhere in Vala anyway ?

3) Why not parse the vapi files ?

4) Why not derive your analyser from the way the vapi files generator
parses the Vala code ?

If my remarks are obvious or naive, please ignore them.

Serge.