Re: [Vala] lexical analysis using libvala

On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 05:22:25PM +0400, Maga Abdurakhmanov wrote:
Sure I'm looked at the Valadoc (which uses libvala already) and there is AST
parser inside vala, which is libvala :)
AST doesn't include comments, they are removed as useless for compilation i
guess.
Also I'm looked into the sources of Scanner class itself and found no way to
get all comments without hacks.
Sadly i can't derive from Scanner and implement that functionality, there is
no overridable virtual methods.

Comments are inside ast nodes, look better.

--
http://www.debian.org - The Universal Operating System