Re: [Vala] Documenting 'async'

Hi Serge,

On 07/15/2011 08:52 AM, Serge Hulne wrote:
1) Trivial scanner : Version without async method calls
////////////////
using Posix;
using Gee;

just an unimportant side point: I noted in several of your examples that
you're "using Posix", but all I saw you use it for were the
stdin/stdout/stderr streams. Since these are also available in the
auto-included GLib namespace, you could maybe avoid the "using Posix"?
(Unless there is a special reason why you prefer the Posix reference over
the GLib reference.)

Best regards -- and thanks for your always interesting and insightful posts!
        Christian

--
|------- Dr. Christian Siefkes ------- christian siefkes net -------
| Homepage: http://www.siefkes.net/ | Blog: http://www.keimform.de/
|    Peer Production Everywhere:       http://peerconomy.org/wiki/
|---------------------------------- OpenPGP Key ID: 0x346452D8 --
There has been a relentless and disturbing rise in moral standards over
the years. It worries me.
        -- Stephen Fry, The Hippopotamus