Re: [Vala] struct value boxing in GLib.Array

I can't find a way to do what you want. Generics in vala is based on the
idea that the type should fit into a 32 bit pointer, so int32 ok, int64 not
ok. Hence the requirement to box some types. Unfortunately this just doesn't
work too well with something like GLib.Array. The second nail in the coffin,
so to speak, is that struct returns in vala are done via a pointer passed
into the method. g_array_index returns an l-value of the actual array entry.
Nice for C code, but not for codegen.

Is it possible for you to use a vanilla array, such as Point[]  ?